Tuesday, September 23, 2008

"Fight Gone Bad!"

The title says it all. This was another painfully exhausting workout. I don't know how they come up with these but I sure do like them. My wife Cindy joined me for this workout and I was suprised by how well she did. It's always nice to have a partner help push you along.

Three rounds of:
Wall-ball, 20 pound ball, 10 ft target (Reps)- gym only had 6kg (13lb ball)
Sumo deadlift high-pull, 75 pounds (Reps)
Box Jump, 20" box (Reps)
Push-press, 75 pounds (Reps)
Row (Calories)- no row machine so I did 45lb sumo deadlift high-pulls and scored reps

In this workout you move from each of five stations after a minute.The clock does not reset or stop between exercises. This is a five-minute round from which a one-minute break is allowed before repeating. On call of "rotate", the athletes must move to next station immediately for best score. One point is given for each rep, except on the rower where each calorie is one point.

TOTAL SCORE: ME-273 CINDY-330

No comments: